Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

...but the fire is so delightful! Dad and I cut some wood this afternoon and brought down to the house. I took a few pictures after we were done, but I didn't stay outside long, because it's getting colder. The house or the ice on the roof or something keeps popping (loudly!) due to the temperature dropping. It was almost 20 when Dad and I started, and now it's down to 5 with a high of 3 forecasted for tomorrow. Brr! We're keeping warm though, with the fire in the stove!

For any guys (or girls, I guess...) who are interested in tractors, here's Dad's



Ice on the tree right in front of the house



You can see the snow blowing off the roof



Silly dog wouldn't let me take her picture!



Ice on the clothesline

1 comment:

Dalayna said...

Brr... It's better to stay inside. Lol!