Monday, December 15, 2008

Apartment

Sitting at Mom and Dad's minus my wisdom teeth, not too much for me to do....so thought I'd post some pics from my apartment.

Kelly and I's old bedroom:
the poster I had above my dresser


my corner of the room


Kelly in her corner


our beds


poster above my bed


my desk in the new room, which is larger...I have a poster to put up in the blank spot


Kelly's side of the room


our beds


pretty shower curtain


and poster to match it


kitchen...I'd just cleaned it :)


our clean fridge...courtesy of me. I was bored and sick of a gross fridge.


living room from the kitchen


from the hallway

5 comments:

Dalayna said...

Looks Nice!!

Heather said...

Thanks!

Lynisha Weeda said...

Looks like a nice cozy place!

The J's said...

You can come clean my fridge!! LOL!

Heather said...

I'll come see ya sometime, but I don't know about cleaning your fridge...lol!