I picked up some book orders yesterday (as future teachers, we're encouraged to build a library for our classrooms) and I was WAY more excited over the book orders than I've ever been over anything to do with music! None of the music majors understood :( But the other Ed majors did! :D Ohhh, how I love books! Now why didn't I get a major that has to do with reading a long time ago?
I'm really loving the variety of classes I have this semester, and the variety of people I get to see, instead of just the same music people and music classes everyday. I'm taking American Government, Plant Biology, Readings in the Tanakh (Old Testament for you non-Biblical scholars... :P), The Learning Process, and The Development of Language and Literacy through Literature. Plus piano lessons and choir. More like high school, in that I'm taking classes in different subject areas instead of all in the same concentration. I'm really glad I like it this way...because when you teach elementary, you teach all the subject areas!




3 comments:
Glad things are going good with the change! I feel sorry for those who don't love to read!!!
I know, so do I!!!
Hello! :)
Post a Comment