Monday, October 6, 2008

Yay, procrastination!

Here we go again...I'm procrastinating! So what else is new in my life?

Here's a look at what my week is going to be like...
Monday (today) has been okay...work, 3 classes, voice lesson, choir rehearsal.
Tuesday...2 classes, practicing with people I accompany for, field experience, music convocation.
Wednesday...work, 3 classes (first test in 19th & 20th century music history!!), piano lesson, choir rehearsal, Bible study. No Mu Phi meeting this week, so one thing less to do!
Thursday...2 classes (giving a presentation in Foundations of Education), voice studio class (I'm singing 2 pieces and accompanying for 3 people), taking the C-BASE test (have to pass it to be an ed. major), practicing with accompanees (is that a word?? it is now!), giving a piano lesson, women's Bible study.
Friday...work, 3 classes (my midterm project is due in composition and we have the listening portion of the 19th/20th test), piano lesson, choir rehearsal.
Saturday...Headstart carnival thingy and opera performance that night. (I'm watching, not performing. thank goodness. I'd really go crazy if I was in the opera.)
Sunday...so far, nothing specific planned!! (homework though, of course. it never goes away.)

Who knows what else will be added along the way...anybody want to trade lives for awhile? lol

So here's how I de-stress...




You See the World Through Blue Colored Glasses



You live your life with tranquility. You have faith that things will work themselves out with time.

You judge all your interactions through the lens of hope. You try to get all the facts before forming your opinion.



You face challenges with wisdom. You know that all bad things pass, and you have the confidence to see problems through.

You see love as the utmost expression of trust. Your relationships tend to be peaceful and stable.



At your worst, you can be cool, melancholy, and detached. You sometimes have to step back from emotionally charged situations.

You are at your happiest when you are able to reflect and relax.

4 comments:

The J's said...

Hey, I'd say blue colored glasses makes a pretty good person :*)

Heather said...

Maybe so...but procrastination doesn't make the greatest student! Ugh! This is not my night for studying. But it needs to be...

Mark Weeda said...

at least you're not bored...right? ;D

Heather said...

ha right...no time to be bored! especially this week! ohhh how i'm looking forward to the weekend...and fall break...mmmmmmm