Awwww I miss you Heather. We'll have to make a chat or email date or something! Cause this not talking business is driving me crazy. "rain rain go away"! Hugs
I like that song. My rainy day will be Friday afternoon as I have to work and Floyd has to go to Sterling to the Chiro. Actually I think it was a rainy weekend when they all went to Kearney to roof and cold here to boot. I know how it feels to be away from friends for a long time (or family) did that several time in different states and it is not fun but calling or writing letters helps and now there is the computer also. So here is some sun shine and hugs from W. NE :)
Thanks for the sunshine and hugs, ladies! <3 I'm feeling better about things now...for one thing, it's sunny outside...and I'm home on fall break... :) Still missing people, but at least most of them have facebook or email or phones (although one is choosing not to make use of his phone...argh) oh well
I'm not quite 5'6" and have brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm a Music Ed major, and I teach private piano. I love and am so thankful for my awesome family and friends. I'm in my junior year at Simpson College, and even though college is fun, I'm looking forward to graduating so I can get a decent paycheck and not have homework. I also have a vivid imagination, tend to be analytical, and procrastinate way too much.
4 comments:
Awwww I miss you Heather. We'll have to make a chat or email date or something! Cause this not talking business is driving me crazy. "rain rain go away"!
Hugs
I feel you!
I like your playlist. I have it on at work right now. Haha.
I like that song. My rainy day will be Friday afternoon as I have to work and Floyd has to go to Sterling to the Chiro. Actually I think it was a rainy weekend when they all went to Kearney to roof and cold here to boot. I know how it feels to be away from friends for a long time (or family) did that several time in different states and it is not fun but calling or writing letters helps and now there is the computer also. So here is some sun shine and hugs from W. NE :)
Thanks for the sunshine and hugs, ladies! <3 I'm feeling better about things now...for one thing, it's sunny outside...and I'm home on fall break... :) Still missing people, but at least most of them have facebook or email or phones (although one is choosing not to make use of his phone...argh) oh well
Post a Comment