Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall is here!

I didn't take this picture...but thought it was so pretty! I do want to get my camera out when I get back to Indianola and take some pictures around campus. This is the time of year that Simpson does their promo photos, because of all the pretty leaves on the maples!

I've decided this weekend that I'm in love with fall! Although I'd rather be warm than cold, I can handle a little cool weather.

Fall is...
Hot apple cider...cutting firewood in the neighbor's timber...bonfires...raking leaves and jumping into the piles (which is how I sprained my wrist in 4th grade)...a comfy seat, a mug of hot chocolate, a good book, and a warm blanket in front of a fire...driving through the country looking at the pretty trees...Halloween parties...hay rides...football games...jack o'lanterns...pumpkin pie...Thanksgiving dinners...time with family...

I love fall!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors! Enjoy your break from school...

The J's said...

Fall is my favorite too, Just wish it was longer!

Dalayna said...

Beautiful picture! I love fall. Especially all the colors.