Saturday, November 15, 2008

Proof that I use my kitchen!

Had some time to myself today, so I thought I'd take advantage of it and put my oven to work! First project: apple streusel muffins.

Before the first batch went in the oven:



And the finished product!



I had one for breakfast...yummy! I packaged up five and put on my pantry shelf, and the other six I put in the (full!) freezer.

My next project was cornbread muffins, and I had a couple for lunch. My roommate will help me eat the apple muffins, but she doesn't like cornbread, so I put the rest of those in the freezer for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look beautiful! The apple struesel is one of my favorite muffins.

The J's said...

wow! I'm impressed! :*)

Heather said...

Amy: thanks!

Maxine: you should be! lol

It's not that I can't cook...I just don't do much of it. I'll have to at some point, though, so might as well get some practice!

Diane T. said...

Looked delicious. Made me crave apple muffins...and I'm trying to lose a little weight

Dalayna said...

mmm those look so yummy!

Heather said...

they taste yummy, too! :D