It's been awhile since I've posted anything from my life, so here's what I've been up to...
My roommate, Kelly, had her senior organ recital October 24. A couple pictures I took at her run-through...

And a couple pictures her mom took at the recital (I turned pages for her).

This past weekend, I went to NATS (National Association of Teachers of Singing), where I accompanied for five people in the vocal competition. Here's me with Liz, one of the girls I accompanied for.

Mama and Papa (Mom's parents) were up from Missouri this weekend.

I've been busy, as usual! Things are heading towards the end of the semester now, with papers and projects due pretty soon. Better get to bed so I can get up bright and early for another day!
My roommate, Kelly, had her senior organ recital October 24. A couple pictures I took at her run-through...
And a couple pictures her mom took at the recital (I turned pages for her).

This past weekend, I went to NATS (National Association of Teachers of Singing), where I accompanied for five people in the vocal competition. Here's me with Liz, one of the girls I accompanied for.
Mama and Papa (Mom's parents) were up from Missouri this weekend.
I've been busy, as usual! Things are heading towards the end of the semester now, with papers and projects due pretty soon. Better get to bed so I can get up bright and early for another day!




3 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time! :) Man, I haven't seen your grandparents for a LONG time! Hope they are doing well!
New blog since mine wasn't working!
dalaynam.blogspot.com
;)
Oops, guess I haven't checked here in awhile! Yes, Jim, they're doing well...MUCH better than they were!
Post a Comment