Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's A Boy!

My high school friend Brittany (Moore) Kucnick called me this morning to tell me she had her baby yesterday! They named him Josiah Tyler, and he was 6 lbs ? oz and 18 1/2 inches long. He was due April 13, so almost a week early. Brittany and PJ are making a trip this summer to see friends and family (they live in Idaho)--his family in Pennsylvania, hers in Iowa. She wants to get our group of friends together to see the baby and hang out sometime around the end of July/beginning of August. I'm so excited!


Brittany and I after the choir concert senior year of high school


Brittany and I at her wedding reception two years later


pregnant Brittany and hubby PJ (I didn't take this picture...I stole it from her Facebook hehe)

So I'm having fun thinking about what to send for Mr. Josiah...I'm liking what I see here, here, and here. :)

2 comments:

Dalayna said...

I love the soy brand!

Heather said...

Somehow, I thought you might ;)